The Bounded Compassion course is for moms who were raised to set their own needs aside.
You might have been told you were too sensitive any time you tried to communicate your limits. Or your mother might have set the example of someone who always put other people first. Or it might not have been safe to say no.
Now is the time to learn to assert your own wants and wishes. No more feeling defensive or guilty. No more feeling like you have to justify your needs. Together we’re going to learn that NO is a complete sentence!
Starting May 10th (the day after Mother’s Day — that’s no coincidence!) and over the course of 6-weeks we’ll work together on setting loving but firm limits with friends, family members, acquaintances, and colleagues.
You will learn how to identify and clearly communicate your expectations, hold strong even when there’s push back, AND you’ll learn how not to get caught up in the drama of other people’s reactions.
- If you are sick of saying yes and then regretting it
- If you are tired of not speaking up only to feel resentful
- If you feel taken advantage of by pushy people (including people in your own family)
- If you want to lay down your limits but feel guilty
- If you want to learn to set boundaries with compassion for yourself and others
…then this course is for you.